– Available: perhaps
– Age: 22
– Annoyance: pessimism
– Animal: lions
– Actor: Watanabe Ken
– Beer: I can actually drink more than a sip now~ but not a whole bottle!
– Birthday/Birthplace: June 4 1986, Ajax ON
– Best Friends: Loreena, Mona, Sara
– Body Part on opposite sex: eyes
– Best feeling in the world: love from God!
– Blind or Deaf: deaf
– Best weather: snow storms!
– Been in Love: always learning about being in love with God~
– Been on stage?: yes! fun! actually, I life backstage better though~
– Believe in yourself?: sure
– Believe in life on other planets: perhaps
– Believe in miracles: of course!
– Believe in Magic: like, card tricks? sure… Houdini kind of magic, sure, and even the Wiccan kind too… creepy..
– Believe in God: yes!
– Believe in Satan: yes
– Believe in Santa: no..
– Believe in Ghosts/spirits: yes
– Believe in Evolution: hmm.. the jury’s still out.
– Car: mini coopers are neato, Japanese cars are the best, but I’d rather have a moped or a bicycle
– Candy: don’t really like candy
– Colour: dark colours
– Cried in school: yes! oh…
– Chocolate/Vanilla: vanilla
– Chinese/Mexican: oh.. uuh… Mexican these days
– Cake or pie: cake
– Country to visit: England and Kenya
– Day or Night: uuh… evening
– Dream vehicle: moped or a pick up truck or a mini cooper
– Danced: not with a guy, but I love dancing~
– Dance in the rain?: by myself sure ^^
– Do the splits?: haha, no!
– Eggs: sunny-side up
– Eyes: green
– Everyone has: someone they can call friend (Friend)
– First crush: oh gosh.. I don’t know.
– Full name: Jennifer Anne Rossiter
– First thoughts waking up: “oh crap, I hate the sun”
– Food: hmm… so many! I can’t choose~
– Greatest Fear: something will happen to a friend/family in Canada and I can’t get there in time..
– Giver or taker: taker. I wish I could give more.
– Goals: pay off SL, do a YWAM, go to Africa (in that order ^^)
– Gum: don’t really like gum.
– Get along with your parents?: sure
– Hair Colour: brown
– Height: 5’4.5″
– Happy: yeah
– Holiday: Christmas! by far!
– How do you want to die: I don’t know..
– Health freak?: not at all
– Hate: pessimism
– Ice Cream: HaggenDaaz’s strawberry cheesecake
– Instrument: I can sing, but I want to learn guitar and drums. Piano would be fun too.
– Jewelry: necklaces, earrings every day, occasionally rings and bracelets
– Job: English teacher/missionary!!
– Kids: are fun to play with, but I don’t want my own now~
– Kickboxing or karate: karate
– Keep a journal?: yes
– Love: is beautiful. absolutely beautiful!
– Letter: what?
– Laughed so hard you cried: lots of times!
– Love at first sight: no thank you
– Milk flavour: I don’t like milk
– Movie: hmm… Gladiator
– Mooned anyone?: haha, when I was a kid yeah
– Marriage: one day *looks far into the future*
– Motion sickness?: sometimes.. only with certain smells
– McD’s or BK: ewww! Freshness Burger all the way! woohoo!
– Number of Siblings: 2
– Number of Piercings: two, once, three. *sigh*
– Overused Phrases: that’s unfortunate and I’m so offended!
– One wish: be with God all the time!
– Place you’d like to live: Winnipeg is fun, but I want to go many places!
– Perfect Pizza: cheese and peperroni
– Pepsi/Coke: water
– Questionaires: occasionally
– Reason to cry: what am I supposed to say?
– Reality T.V.: only Survivor and the Amazing Race..
– Radio Station: Life 100.3 and Hot 103
– Roll your tongue in a circle: what?
– Song: these days, “Feels Like Home” by Sarah McLaughlin. also, Christmas songs anytime are great!
– Shoe size: 26 (erm.. translate that to about a 9 or 10, depending
– Salad Dressing: no thanks
– Slept outside: love camping
– Seen a dead body? yes.. *sigh*
– Smoked?: only half a cigar
– Skinny dipped?: no, but I’d like to~
– Shower daily?: not in the winter
– Sing well?: I enjoy it
– In the shower?: no
– Swear?: occasionally
– Stuffed Animals?: in my closet
– Single/Group dates: neither
– Strawberries/Blueberries: blueberries
– Scientists need to invent: AIDS cure
– Time for bed: between 11 and 1
– Thunderstorms: beautiful!!!
– TV: movies…
– Touch your tongue to your nose: no
– Unpredictable: sometimes~
– Vegetable you hate: asparagus
– Vegetable you love: carrots
– Vacation spot: Okinawa!
– Weakness: hmm.. I’m not sure, you’ll have to test that one..
– When you grow up: …. I’ll be grown up…?
– Who makes you laugh the most: Jorgy ^^
– Worst feeling: diarehha
– Wanted to be a model?: never!
– Where do we go when we die: depends
– Worst weather: ugh, Kumamoto summer!
-X-Rays: are fun~
-Year it is now: 2008
-Yellow: is so bright!
– Zoo animal: lions
– Zodiac sign: Gemini
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Sarah
2. Last person to see you cry? hmm.. probably my church friends
3. Went to the movies with you? oh, that’s been a long time since I’ve been.. I last watched a movie with Sarah though.. and then Callon came down to watch Bones..
4. You went to the mall with? uuhh… I usually go by myself, but some of the English service friends and I go for dinner in Shimotori on Sundays, I guess that counts ^^
5. You went to dinner with? Sarah
6. You talked to on the phone? Julie
7. Made you laugh? Sarah or Callon.. can’t remember~ ^^